Monday, March 7, 2016

March 6, 2016

Well it's been almost a year and a half since I've updated my blog. Fortunately, I have kept up with the Elo Rater itself. It just got to be a hassle to update the rater then update the blog afterward, so the blog part got dropped off midway through 2014 and I was too lazy to ever pick it back up. This season I decided to give it another go. We'll see how long I stick with it.

Anywho, Week 1 of 2016 is in the books, and I've spit out some data. As always, my Elo Ratings carry over from the prior year, which is why Portland is on top and Chicago are bottom. Remarkably, the Monte Carlo estimation is showing that Chicago don't even have a chance at the Supporters Shield right now. They won't crack that board until they get a win. Or maybe a few.



No comments:

Post a Comment